Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

 just fyi-Here is my final project link for my PBWorks Wiki....

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
       When I finally figured out how to create a glog
       (still can't figure out how to import animoto
       or VoiceThread) I saw how "visual" technology
        learning  tools it could be used for instruction.
         Our students don't read a lot of text so links
         to databases or websites would be very helpful.
       
         I also worked with Animoto and VoiceThread
         for the first time  and enjoyed creating and
          displaying some of our summer books.
     
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
     "Keeping up" with new technology is always
      a challenge for me and just "where" to find the training.
       I really enjoy having time to work    
       on my skills through this type of format
       (11.5 Things). 
       I was able to use the skills from the "23 Things"
       to continue learning creating new technology tools.
        I usually "spend hrs." trying to figure out
       how to use something BUT my "lifelong
        learning goals" are to teach others how
       to use these tools. (students and staff)      

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
     Yes, just how easy it is to create various
      technology tools to instruct students with then
     deciding just how to "match the learning outcomes"     


4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
      Nothing!! The tool is available, adequate information
      links are given to "explore" and
      "discover" AND THEN my are you "brilliant"
       when you show it off. (smile)

Thanks so much for ALL of your effort to make
 this available.




     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment