Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thing 2-Wordle

I chose "Smart Boards" vocabulary for my Wordle. "Smart Boards" are an awesome technology tool for "hands on learning". I'm amazed at the creative ways they can be used to enhance student learning in the classroom. The link for Wordle is -
____________________________________________________________________________________
I experimented with WordShift. First putting in titles from my summer reading list. I was amazed at some of the links which came up on the left and definitely not something to publish! I teach a 6th research class and part of the semester is learning how to use the various "print" and online reference tools. I was more satisified with the results.
Wordshift link-
 PS-I decided to share the links each time in case some of our teachers might want to "investigate" from reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment